- 5 Inch (in)
- 5 Inch (in)
- 500-100 Grams (g)
- 1-2 Inch (in)
- A free standing, portable fall prevention system
- Designed for the under Safety-Rail system
- Requires no rooftop surface attachment
- Hot dipped galvanized to prevent rust
- Provides easy adaptability
Length Size (Inch)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the purpose of a toe board?
Toeboards are safety barriers that are positioned close to the walking surface or the ground. When there is a chance that equipment or other objects could fall onto a person from a platform or other elevated area, or via a floor opening or hole, they are frequently utilised.
At what height do you need a toe board?
When workers below might be exposed to falling objects, such as tools, toeboards must be supplied. Toeboards must be at least 312 inches (8.9 cm) tall from the top edge to the floor and strong enough to withstand an application of 50 pounds (222 N) of force in either direction.
What material is a toe board?
To prevent workers from falling from leading edges, toeboards are usually composed of wood or metal and extend horizontally to the barriers.
What should have a toe board fitted?
If a working platform or scaffold tower's risk assessment identifies a risk of objects falling or being knocked off the platform and hurting someone below, a toe board must be installed. That risk could exist even for systems with low levels.
- 50 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Basti Danishmadan, Shiv Puri Road Jalandhar Punjab India 2255777